Monday, May 31, 2010

if you come into my heart,

These days have been really hard trying to make things go back to normal,trying to pretend I don't give a damn but then inside I feel like screaming "OH YES I DO GIVE A SHIT" it's been really hard but I keep trying.Lulz this will sound funny but I'm glad I have your friend/s who constantly tell me to pretend nothing is wrong and move on............pretend nothing is wrong,yes.



Yesterday was so happy happy till Mom had to exaggerate over one matter which is I fucking dropped her phone and she started screaming like she was in labor and for no reason she started digging back the old matters and fuck her for making me feeling all useless again and cuz I had no phone I couldn't talk/text anyone so I was left alone to cry to sleep.Yes my forte.




Lunch with them today don't feel like going I really wanna stay home and sleep but we shall see how.

No comments:

Post a Comment