Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Corrective Work Order

Just cos I brought the flour I got involved too but it's okay cos there'll be 10 of us who will do the clean up and I'll remember Jisu's "it's okay haziqah~" HAHA :-)

After school still continued to bash Yuehting!Dragged her to toilet and started pouring flour on her and each other.The boys came in like no one's business and joined in and we had like a small party in there hehehehe.Then after fun fun fun clean clean clean up up up and thanks to the boys who helped us the work was done faster :-D SO FUN and washed up after that now Izni says she want to bathe at our school toilet everyday!



Ms Lee scolded me for shouting again and guess what I was shouting "omg so cute!" at Jiawei's toddler picture.So she told me it was the super LAST warning and if I ever do that again I shall go transfer school.Bring it on woman!

SLEEP THROUGH THE DAY TOMORROW AND MEET THE PARENTS IN THE EVENING SIAN SIGH ALL THE COMMENTS COME UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment