Sunday, May 23, 2010


4BEAST is da luv yo

I packed all my worksheets together for the files that need to be handed in.I saw all the worksheets and I was really devastated.I was quite upset at myself for not acing mid year like how I had aim to.I know this Thursday Ms Lim for sure gonna tell Mom all the things I've done till I got kicked out of class a few times.But seriously,I really hope she sees the effort I've put in.I really hope she knows I really wanna ace mid year and I had really tried my best.

Cos of the bad results,somehow I think I don't deserve to enjoy June hols.I've planned my schedule for June holidays.I know I still have time to freaking buck up and get my ass down to some serious shits.


In a need of a senior who can tutor me science and maths during hols.Or even a friend(not YT BRITT OR IZNI cos they won't be strict towards me!!!!) of the same level.Anyone?HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment